Who are we?
Shafar Entertainment Ltd is a company registered in Scotland, Registration No: SC374946 trading under the name “Cheezee Choonz”.
The information we collect
We collect personal contact information, where provided, to enable us to fulfil enquiries and provide services to our clients.
How we use your information
We use your information to keep in touch with clients and respond to requests received. Our lawful basis for processing is ‘Contract’ – to fulfil our obligations to clients or to provide information and services to respond to a request.
How your information is stored
Personal information is stored in a number of systems depending on the services taken including:
- Our email system
- Our accounting/ invoicing system
How long your personal data will be kept
We keep a long term record of email communications to be able to best facilitate customer enquiries. Client information is held for the period they are a customer. This information is kept in our email broadcast software for at least 2 years once they terminate our service. We hold the information in our accounting software for at least 6 years after the client has stopped using our service.
We do not currently accept electronic payments via this website.
Who do we share your personal information with
We don’t sell on or freely share any personal information.
Keeping your personal information safe
We are committed to keeping your information secure and have security measures in place to ensure personal information is not accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We have a data breach procedure and will inform you and the regulator as required in such a situation.
GDPR legislation gives you a number of rights regarding your personal information which you can access at no cost:
- The right to be informed – we aim to be transparent about the information we collect and why we are using it. You can request further information from us at any time
- The right of access – you can request the information we hold about you
- The right to rectification – you can request us to correct any mistakes in the information we hold
- The right to erasure – you can request us to delete the information held on you
- The right to restrict processing – you can request us not to process your data in a particular way
- The right to data portability – to have us transfer your information electronically to yourself or another provider
- The right to object – to object to how we are using your information
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
We will always aim to comply with your request unless there is a legitimate reason for us to use your information or comply with lawful obligations.
If you have a concern about how your data has been collected or used you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office – https://ico.org.uk.
How to contact us
You can contact our Data Protection Officer – Barry Shafer at email@example.com
2 Winton Lane
Valid from 25/05/2018